Registration for the SERVE 2019 teen mission trip season is about to open NOW OPEN and we wanted to let you know about some new things!
If you ever have any questions don’t hesitate to contact us.
- New SERVE Youth Mission Trip Sites for 2019
- Along with many of our loyal returning sites, we are so excited to be adding a few new ones this year. Click on the links below to see their full site descriptions!
- New Background Check Policy
- In year’s past, we have required that all Adult Leaders (21 and over), as well as host team members, have a background check on file with their church. This year, in order to have better accountability and peace of mind at our sites, we are requiring that a copy of each background check be sent directly to our office.
- We are also changing our definition of “current” to three years instead of five. (For the 2019 season the background check must have been completed after June 15, 2016)
- For more information and details on how to get a background check CLICK HERE.
- The Cost of SERVE
- For many years, we have been able to keep the cost of SERVE steady at $360 USD. Because the cost of living continues to increase we have raised our price to $375 USD* for 2019 youth mission trips. This price increase will allow us to continue providing you with quality experiences as well as increase the amount our host teams receive in order to cover their costs for the week. *These reflect the cost of a high school SERVE site before April 1st. Please double-check the site description page of the site you are attending to confirm the price.
- Revised 3 Step Registration Process
- Step One: Save Your Spots!
- Step Two: Complete Your Online Paperwork. This must be done by March 31, 2019, or there will be late fee charges.
- Step Three: Payment Due. Payment in full for all SERVE Sites is due on May 15, 2019.
- Learn more and complete step one HERE.
- Sending Leader Training
- We are excited to be piloting a sending church leader training program for the 2019 season. These short videos will help your Adult Leaders prepare for the SERVE week, covering topics such as what it means to be a small group leader, leading with integrity and modeling a safe culture.
- More details about this program will be released later. Make sure to follow along with our monthly newsletter and social media (Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter) for details.