Resources to help you plan and lead a great mission trip!
Our SERVE Resource Box contains many valuable resources for your church youth group as you are preparing to be a part of a SERVE mission experience (or see host team resources). Below, you will find a planning calendar, promotional ideas to build momentum, communication tools for your parents and students, registration information, and much more! If you have any questions about the downloadable resources below or need any additional information, we are happy to help! You can contact us at SERVE@ThereforeGo.com or 1-616-241-5616. We look forward to you and your group being a part of SERVE and we hope the resources below are helpful in your preparation!
Contact TGM with Questions!
- SERVE Planning Calendar – At a glance of some reminders and deadlines to keep planning easy
- SERVE 2021 Theme Video
- Invite Card – Your students can hand these cards out to their friends who may be interested
- Theme Social Media Post
- Printable Posters
- 8.5 X11
- Bulletin Inserts – Can be used for promotion to your youth group or entire church congregation
- PowerPoint Backgrounds
- Slide 1
- Slide 2
- 7-day countdown to SERVE social media-ready images
- Wallpapers for Computers and Phone
- iPhone Plus
- Feel free to email email@example.com with any other logo or image requests for use in your promotion.
- SERVE Planning Calendar – At-a-glance look of some reminders and deadlines to keep planning easy
- Consent to Travel Form – Form that parents of participants sign for traveling
- 2021 SERVE Liability Waiver Form – Every participant attending SERVE MUST complete and bring this form with them to their mission site
Leader Expectations & Resources
- Sending Church Leader Training Webinars – Offered live, this is a great opportunity to learn what to expect at your SERVE trip directly from the ThereforeGo Staff- More Info Coming Soon!
- Pre-Trip Leaders’ Meeting Outline – A detailed and editable outline to cover important information for adults who are interested in serving as a leader at SERVE
- Pre-Trip Leaders’ Meeting PowerPoint – Slides to accompany the Leaders Meeting outline
- Covenant for Participant – Overview of the guidelines for participating in SERVE mission trips
- Responsibilities of Adults – Overview of the responsibilities of serving as an adult leader
- Student Handbook – Guidelines and expectations of students participating in SERVE
- Leader Handbook – Guidelines and expectations of adults participating in SERVE
- Guidelines for Building Relationships – Practical advice for building relationships with students
- Guidelines for Serving Safely – Guidelines for ensuring students and adults work safely
- Guidelines for Leading Small Group Discussions – Useful points about leading your small group in meaningful conversations
- What We Believe – ThereforeGo’s Statement of Faith
- Share Your SERVE Photos! – We would love to see the photos you took throughout the week! Sharing your photos with us also means you may see them show up in ThereforeGo promotional materials all year long- Coming Soon!
Pre-Trip & Post-Trip Resources
- Complete Guide to Planning a Youth Mission Trip – How to plan a youth mission trip from beginning to end
- How to Plan a Mission Trip – 7 things to do when planning a mission trip for teens
- Steps to Create a Lasting Impact – Pre-and post-trip resources to continue the momentum of SERVE after the mission trip
- Post-Trip Teaching Ideas – Teaching ideas for your group or congregation- Coming Soon!
- Parent’s Letter – An informative letter for parents explaining the week and mission
- Parent’s Meeting Outline – A detailed and editable outline to cover important information and vision for the parents of students who would like to attend SERVE
- Parent’s Meeting PowerPoint – Slides to accompany the Parent Meeting outline mentioned above
- Theme Summary for 2021- Coming Soon!
- Commissioning Litany – Many churches use this the Sunday before students and leaders depart for SERVE- Coming Soon!
- Word Document Download
- PowerPoint Download